Escape To: Solage Calistoga Part 2

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, what to do in napa california, solage calistoga, where to go, travel blogger, fashion blog, things to do in napa

Today I wanted to share Part THREE of my napa trip. Here is Part ONE and Part TWO in case you missed it. This was the day I was most excited for! I had a 4am wake up call to get ready for our first adventure of the day which was riding a hot air balloon with Calistoga Balloons. It was such a dream come true and one of those things I can check off my bucket list. I feel like a broken record saying how beautiful Napa is, but to see it at a birds eye view is unbelievable. If you've never experienced it, I highly recommend trying it. The Calistoga Balloons staff was wonderful and made my ride very memorable. I was a bit worried about motion sickness and heights because I am prone to motion sickness and I'm a bit afraid of heights - but as sensitive as I am, I was totally fine.

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, what to do in napa california, solage calistoga, where to go, travel blogger, fashion blog, things to do in napa simplyxclassic, miriam gin, what to do in napa california, solage calistoga, where to go, travel blogger, fashion blog, things to do in napa

dress // sunnies // similar heels

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, what to do in napa california, solage calistoga, where to go, travel blogger, fashion blog, things to do in napa IMG_7763 851A5189

After our balloon ride we headed back to the Solage Calistoga Resort & Spa for a beautiful brunch at Sol Bar followed by drinks at the pool. I'm not going to lie, we pretty much vegged the entire afternoon eating, laughing and sharing stories.

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, what to do in napa california, solage calistoga, where to go, travel blogger, fashion blog, things to do in napa simplyxclassic, miriam gin, what to do in napa california, solage calistoga, where to go, travel blogger, fashion blog, things to do in napa simplyxclassic, miriam gin, what to do in napa california, solage calistoga, where to go, travel blogger, fashion blog, things to do in napa

dress // hat // sandals // sunnies // bracelets

IMG_7783

Lounging all day by the pool can be a bit exhausting, it's a hard life you know. We headed to the gorgeous Spa for our afternoon massages. My therapist, Cathleen was amazing! In fact I think I may have fallen asleep and drooled a little (hiding my face in shame). How gorgeous is this spa?? Serious living room goals!

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, what to do in napa california, solage calistoga, where to go, travel blogger, fashion blog, things to do in napa simplyxclassic, miriam gin, what to do in napa california, solage calistoga, where to go, travel blogger, fashion blog, things to do in napa simplyxclassic, miriam gin, what to do in napa california, solage calistoga, where to go, travel blogger, fashion blog, things to do in napa simplyxclassic, miriam gin, what to do in napa california, solage calistoga, where to go, travel blogger, fashion blog, things to do in napa

dress // sunnies // sandals

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, what to do in napa california, solage calistoga, where to go, travel blogger, fashion blog, things to do in napa simplyxclassic, miriam gin, what to do in napa california, solage calistoga, where to go, travel blogger, fashion blog, things to do in napa

I can't even tell you how wonderful this day was! After the spa, we got into the heated pool and enjoyed their delicious mimosas. I was so relaxed from my massage that I decided to skip out on dinner with the girls and head back to my bungalow to sleep. It was my last night before turning back to mommy mode so I wanted to soak up all of the peace and rest I could get.

This trip was amazing! I keep telling Eric that we need to take a trip together. I'm hoping sometime in the fall we can come back as a family. A huge thank you to the Solage Calistoga Resort & Spa for planning this entire trip and spoiling me rotten! It was truly an experience I will never forget and I can not wait to go back!


Hot Air Balloon ride was gifted by Calistoga Balloons and the Spa Treatment was gifted by the Solage Calistoga Resort & Spa
Also thank you to Danielle Navratil Photography for some of the photos




Labels: , , , ,