Off The Shoulders Daisy Print Dress & Father's Day

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, travel blogger, california, fashion blogger, chicwish, daisy maxi dress, off the shoulder dress, summer simplyxclassic, miriam gin, travel blogger, california, fashion blogger, chicwish, daisy maxi dress, off the shoulder dress, summer simplyxclassic, miriam gin, travel blogger, california, fashion blogger, chicwish, daisy maxi dress, off the shoulder dress, summer simplyxclassic, miriam gin, travel blogger, california, fashion blogger, chicwish, daisy maxi dress, off the shoulder dress, summer simplyxclassic, miriam gin, travel blogger, california, fashion blogger, chicwish, daisy maxi dress, off the shoulder dress, summer


dress // watch // sunnies // sandals

Sharing the perfect summer off the shoulder dress. 
How cute is this daisy print?  I really love and appreciate how lightweight and flowy it is - creating a perfect photo moment with the ocean wind. 

It's Father's day weekend which is always a little hard for me because I'm constantly thinking about my own dad.   Read more about that here, but I'm really excited to spend this Sunday with my husband!  My husband is so hardworking and barely receives any credit so to show our appreciation for diligently providing for us, Rylie and I are taking him on a little getaway trip!  

Can't wait to share with you!  
Follow along on snapchat for more!

Labels: , , , ,