STYLE: Checkered Off The Shoulder & Gingham Shorts Summer Outfit

miriam gin, simplyxclassic, orange county blogger, fashion, club monaco outfit, checkered off the shoulder top, gingham shorts, preppy outfit, summer outfit, cute, lilly pulitzer straw tote, steve madden sandals, miriam gin, simplyxclassic, orange county blogger, fashion, club monaco outfit, checkered off the shoulder top, gingham shorts, preppy outfit, summer outfit, cute, lilly pulitzer straw tote, steve madden sandals, miriam gin, simplyxclassic, orange county blogger, fashion, club monaco outfit, checkered off the shoulder top, gingham shorts, preppy outfit, summer outfit, cute, lilly pulitzer straw tote, steve madden sandals,miriam gin, simplyxclassic, orange county blogger, fashion, club monaco outfit, checkered off the shoulder top, gingham shorts, preppy outfit, summer outfit, cute, lilly pulitzer straw tote, steve madden sandals,

miriam gin, simplyxclassic, orange county blogger, fashion, club monaco outfit, checkered off the shoulder top, gingham shorts, preppy outfit, summer outfit, cute, lilly pulitzer straw tote, steve madden sandals,









top // short // sandals // hat // lilly pulitzer tote c/o, similar tote // sunnies

I got this outfit a few weeks ago and I just couldn't wait to share it with you! I am loving this soft orange color of this which I think is perfect for this spring/summer time and the pattern!!! I'm just representing and reconfirming my love for checks and gingham. Let's talk about the sandals! I've seen so many bloggers wearing sandals like these but with 3" or higher heels.. Don't get me wrong, I love my heels but I really wanted a lower heel for a comfortable everyday wear. I'm so happy I found these which are about 1 1/2" high and super comfortable. I predict I'll be wearing these a LOT this summer.

If you're following my snapchat then you would have seen my own version of Jimmy Kimmel's 'Celebrity Mean Tweets' where I read negative comments on this outfit. I don't have a lot of mean interactions via social media normally but every once in a while I'll get a snide comment here and there which I have to just laugh off. You can't please everyone!


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,