STYLE: Neutrals in a One Shoulder Top

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, hm one shoulder top, club monaco shorts, orange county, travel blogger, what to wear at a resort, huntington beach ca, fashion blogger simplyxclassic, miriam gin, hm one shoulder top, club monaco shorts, orange county, travel blogger, what to wear at a resort, huntington beach ca, fashion blogger simplyxclassic, miriam gin, hm one shoulder top, club monaco shorts, orange county, travel blogger, what to wear at a resort, huntington beach ca, fashion blogger simplyxclassic, miriam gin, hm one shoulder top, club monaco shorts, orange county, travel blogger, what to wear at a resort, huntington beach ca, fashion blogger simplyxclassic, miriam gin, hm one shoulder top, club monaco shorts, orange county, travel blogger, what to wear at a resort, huntington beach ca, fashion blogger simplyxclassic, miriam gin, hm one shoulder top, club monaco shorts, orange county, travel blogger, what to wear at a resort, huntington beach ca, fashion blogger
simplyxclassic, miriam gin, hm one shoulder top, club monaco shorts, orange county, travel blogger, what to wear at a resort, huntington beach ca, fashion blogger

top // shorts // YSL bag, sale here // heels // similar hat // sunnies // similar watch

Happy Friday everyone!

You guys know i've been loving the off the shoulder trend this season. Well I thought I would let you know that I am now diving into one shoulder
tops. When I saw this $13 top I couldn't wait to bring it home with me to style and I knew it would be the perfect piece to wear for poolside drinks at the new Pasea Hotel that just opened up in Huntington Beach, CA.

I've been out of the social media scene this week and if you're follow me on snapchat you know exactly the reason why. I have been completely immersed with the Game Of Thrones. I started season one on Sunday and after 6 days I am halfway through season 4. I'm sad to say that my new obsession with the show has caused me to be a little negligent with my mom duties. (#momoftheyear) Good thing Eric's home this week!




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,