STYLE: Pink and White Skirt & White Peplum Tank

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, chicwish, stripe skirt, pink and white stripe skirt, white peplum tank, prada bag, summer outfit, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, miriam gin, chicwish, stripe skirt, pink and white stripe skirt, white peplum tank, prada bag, summer outfit, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, miriam gin, chicwish, stripe skirt, pink and white stripe skirt, white peplum tank, prada bag, summer outfit, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, miriam gin, chicwish, stripe skirt, pink and white stripe skirt, white peplum tank, prada bag, summer outfit, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, miriam gin, chicwish, stripe skirt, pink and white stripe skirt, white peplum tank, prada bag, summer outfit, fashion blogger, orange county

zara top, similar here // skirt c/o // heels // bag // sunnies


Happy Friday!!  We made it!

Here I go with another striped piece, I just can't help myself!
This pink and cream striped skirt just screamed my name and of course you know how I am with my best friend, a-line!

How was your week? Mine wasn't so bad, it was pretty busy with work but other than that I got to spend time with my two favorite people - my hubs and Rylie.. Did you see my snap last night and who I met??  I was invited to the Coach store at South Coast Plaza to check out their Fall 2016 line and it looks amazing!  My favorite part was seeing their new t-rex mascot named, "Rexy!"  how cute is that?!?!?!  The highlight of the evening was meeting Chrissy Teigen who stopped by to promote the new line!  She is even more gorgeous in person!

I hope you guys have a great weekend spending time with people you love and spreading love and kindness to everyone.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,