Summer Colors with BananaRepublic

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, banana republic, summer bold colors, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, miriam gin, banana republic, summer bold colors, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, miriam gin, banana republic, summer bold colors, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, miriam gin, banana republic, summer bold colors, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, miriam gin, banana republic, summer bold colors, fashion blogger, orange county

top c/o // skirt c/o // sunnies // shoes // watch // bracelets

You may know by now how much I love spending warm sunny days at the beach.. Now that summer is approaching I predict my family and I will be having picnics on the sand (under a tent) and riding our bikes on the boardwalk.

Warm weathers and fun colors just go hand in hand. I am absolutely loving the new collection at Banana Republic and right now they're having a 40% off Father's Day sale! Hurry and take advantage of this awesome sale! I selected a few of my favorites dresses below


This post is in partnership with Banana Republic




Labels: , , , , , ,