STYLE: Best High Waist Jeggings, Ever!!!

simplyxclassic, stylewatch, the limited, jeggings, best jeans, high waist, denim, simplyxclassic, stylewatch, the limited, jeggings, best jeans, high waist, denim, simplyxclassic, stylewatch, the limited, jeggings, best jeans, high waist, denim, simplyxclassic, stylewatch, the limited, jeggings, best jeans, high waist, denim, simplyxclassic, stylewatch, the limited, jeggings, best jeans, high waist, denim, simplyxclassic, stylewatch, the limited, jeggings, best jeans, high waist, denim,

jeans c/o // top // jacket // bag // similar heels // sunnies // watch

Hey Everyone!
Today I'm teaming up with The Limited to share their new denim line. The Limited has released a new denim collection and I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek.

I love that feeling of slipping into a pair of denim jeans that fit perfectly like a glove. These 'high waist jeggings' are that perfect! First of all, I absolutely LOVE the thickness of the material. A lot of jeggings I try on are very thin, these are definitely a thicker material and I have full confidence it will hold up and keep me nice and warm during the colder days. Second, I appreciate the high waist because it really helps suck in a lot of those in-and-out burgers #thegoodlife. Lastly, these jeans are so comfortable if I wanted, I think I could actually workout in them.

If you're in the market for a pair of denim jeans, check out the new collection at The Limited and try one on. I definitely recommend this 'high waist jegging'. You will be seeing me wearing these a lot come fall!


This post is in partnership with StyleWatch and The Limited




Labels: , , , , , , ,