Style: Checks and Gingham

IMG_3753 IMG_3754 IMG_3789 IMG_3800 IMG_3770

top // shorts // pumps // bag // sunnies

I am totally feeling this beautiful Socal sunny weather.
I hope you all had a wonderful 3 day weekend. We celebrated America's 'birthday' as well as my niece and my brother's birthday all in one. It's a crazy day but it's always so much fun.

My obsession with checks and gingham continue. You may as well check me into a rehab clinic because I think this obsession is a little unhealthy. Even though summer calls for bright and bold colors, I don't think I can ever let go of my love so spring pastels and I am especially in love with my pink gingham pumps! I had wanted a pair of gingham pumps ever since miumiu came out with their pump a few years back! What do you guys think?

Labels: , , , , , ,