STYLE: Chevron Maxi & Cherry Bomb Clutch

simplyxclassic, chevron maxi dress, red striped maxi, asos dress, summer maxi dress, cherry clutch, summer, blogger, fashion, orange county simplyxclassic, chevron maxi dress, red striped maxi, asos dress, summer maxi dress, cherry clutch, summer, blogger, fashion, orange county simplyxclassic, chevron maxi dress, red striped maxi, asos dress, summer maxi dress, cherry clutch, summer, blogger, fashion, orange county simplyxclassic, chevron maxi dress, red striped maxi, asos dress, summer maxi dress, cherry clutch, summer, blogger, fashion, orange county simplyxclassic, chevron maxi dress, red striped maxi, asos dress, summer maxi dress, cherry clutch, summer, blogger, fashion, orange county simplyxclassic, chevron maxi dress, red striped maxi, asos dress, summer maxi dress, cherry clutch, summer, blogger, fashion, orange county simplyxclassic, chevron maxi dress, red striped maxi, asos dress, summer maxi dress, cherry clutch, summer, blogger, fashion, orange county

dress // clutch // sandals // necklace // hat // sunnies


Lately I've been loving maxi dresses I can just throw on and go. This dress is definitely a "simplyxfavorite"! I love that it hits my ankle (i'm 5'5) instead of being the typical maxi that covers my feet. This dress has a beautiful and graceful flow - which I LOVE! For size reference, I sized down one size. If you have a larger chest, you may want to size up because I did find that the chest area was a little tighter than normal.

My cherry bomb clutch is seriously the bomb! It's only $16 and I just love how cute and perfect it is for the summertime. This clutch did come with a chain strap to wear over your shoulder but it did not hold up so I just cut them off completely.

I hope you all are having a beautiful week so far! I've been a little MIA in the social media scene but I'll talk about that in another post. Until then, I'll see you on snapchat!




Labels: , , , , , , , ,