Style: Colorblock Maxi Skirt and Ruffle Cami

simplyxclassic, maxi skirt, summer, color block skirt, asos skirt, blogger, fashion, mommy blog, orange county simplyxclassic, maxi skirt, summer, color block skirt, asos skirt, blogger, fashion, mommy blog, orange county simplyxclassic, maxi skirt, summer, color block skirt, asos skirt, blogger, fashion, mommy blog, orange county simplyxclassic, maxi skirt, summer, color block skirt, asos skirt, blogger, fashion, mommy blog, orange county

$26 ruffle top // $81 maxi skirt // On SALE - $34 sandals // sunnies

Hi everyone!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I spent all Saturday cleaning files from my macbook to make space. Argh it's such a dull task of moving things over to my external hard drive, but it's definitely a chore I need to do. On top of that, I was on the phone with apple support all afternoon trying to figure out spacing on my macbook and I was completely modified when the support guy helping me saw the hundreds of photos I have of myself. He must of thought I was so vain and into myself!
#imafashionblogger

This maxi skirt is "petite" but I found that the length was perfect for me. I'm 5'5 1/2 and as you can see form the photos, the length was fine. I actually think anyone p to 5'7 can wear it. This ruffle cami is perfect! I've been wanting a simple pretty tank I can just throw on with skirts that's a little more than basic!





Labels: , , , , , ,