STYLE: Floral Midi Summer Dress & Rebecca Minkoff Blue Satchel

simplyxclassic, rebecca minkoff regan satchel, nordstrom sale, dezzal dress, floral midi dress, summer, orange county, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, rebecca minkoff regan satchel, nordstrom sale, dezzal dress, floral midi dress, summer, orange county, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, rebecca minkoff regan satchel, nordstrom sale, dezzal dress, floral midi dress, summer, orange county, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, rebecca minkoff regan satchel, nordstrom sale, dezzal dress, floral midi dress, summer, orange county, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, rebecca minkoff regan satchel, nordstrom sale, dezzal dress, floral midi dress, summer, orange county, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, rebecca minkoff regan satchel, nordstrom sale, dezzal dress, floral midi dress, summer, orange county, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, rebecca minkoff regan satchel, nordstrom sale, dezzal dress, floral midi dress, summer, orange county, blogger, fashion

dress c/o // bag // booties // sunnies // watch c/o

I can't even begin to tell you how obsessed I am with this bag. The color and size is perfect for my liking. I purchased the a bigger version last year in a deep purple color but ended up returning it because the purple was too trendy and I felt like the size was too big for me. I'm so happy I returned it and waited because this bag was definitely worth the wait! This sky blue color is perfect for spring and summer but I can see myself carrying it through to fall pairing it with mustard yellows and browns. Currently the bigger size version of this bag is a part of the Nordstrom sale so if you can get your hands on it, I recommend it.

I'm a little unsure of my plans for tomorrow but if you follow me on snap, you can see what I'm up to.
(simplyxclassic1)



Labels: , , , , , ,