Why You Need to Shop The Nordstrom Sale #nsale

So I never really understood why people went so crazy over the annual Nordstrom sale. I was always thinking, "it's a sale, what's the big deal?" It wasn't until I became a blogger that I learned that this annual sale is actually all brand new fall items! You're getting a deal on new items that just shipped to the store for the fall season! This allows you to enjoy and rock the newest trends without spending a ton of money! I'd say that's a big deal.

If you're a cardmember you can shop the early access that is happening right now! If you're not a cardmember, it's so easy to sign up and get one. Click here.

Below are a few of my favorite picks and purchases!

Untitled-1




Below are a few items I'm coveting!!


SHOES!!




BAGS!!





APPAREL!!




OTHER!!


Labels: , ,