Denim Days with Old Navy

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, old navy jeans, rockstars jeans, denim, best pair of jeans, orange county, fashion blogger

I'll be honest with you. I love wearing jeans but I always struggle with finding a pair that not only fits well and is comfortable, but looks good. Let's face it, not all of us are size zero models with long legs. I'm your average chubby asian girl with hips and thighs which is why I was so excited to partner with Old Navy to share about their denim collection. My absolutely FAVORITE line has to be the Rockstars. Have you tried them on? It's like slipping into your most comfortable yoga pants! They're that great!

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, old navy jeans, rockstars jeans, denim, best pair of jeans, orange county, fashion blogger simplyxclassic, miriam gin, old navy jeans, rockstars jeans, denim, best pair of jeans, orange county, fashion blogger simplyxclassic, miriam gin, old navy jeans, rockstars jeans, denim, best pair of jeans, orange county, fashion blogger

top // jeans c/o // bag // sandals // hat // sunnies
rylie's jeans // sandals

I'm wearing the 'Mid-Rise Rockstar Skinny Jeans' and Rylie is wearing the 'Medium Wash Skinny Jeans'. My Rockstars are so stretchy and comfortable! As a mom, I have to dress practically but as a blogger I want to look nice and presentable. These jeans are the best middle ground because they not only feel like your favorite pair of yoga pants but they look great. I love the minimal distressing and the slight fade in color. The mid-rise gives just enough support and won't show your under garments when bending over or squating down (which I'm always doing with my daughter).

simply x classic style tip: If your jeans are a tad long on you, try scrunching and pulling up letting it bunch around your knee area. The scrunching in the knee area will look natural and you'll save money on alterations!

simplyxclassic, miriam gin, old navy jeans, rockstars jeans, denim, best pair of jeans, orange county, fashion blogger
simplyxclassic, miriam gin, old navy jeans, rockstars jeans, denim, best pair of jeans, orange county, fashion blogger simplyxclassic, miriam gin, old navy jeans, rockstars jeans, denim, best pair of jeans, orange county, fashion blogger simplyxclassic, miriam gin, old navy jeans, rockstars jeans, denim, best pair of jeans, orange county, fashion blogger simplyxclassic, miriam gin, old navy jeans, rockstars jeans, denim, best pair of jeans, orange county, fashion blogger

top // jeans c/o // bag in different color // heels // sunnies

These white jeans are the 'Mid-Rise Distressed Denim'. First of all, I find that shopping for white denim is extremely difficult because the material is either too thick and stiff or paper thin and see through. I have searched high and low and this pair is by far the best on the market today! These jeans are just perfect in thickness and they are super soft! I hate that a lot of white jeans I try on have pocket lining that you can see from the outside. Old Navy has made their white jeans pocket lining nude which I really really appreciate!!

simply x classic style tip: Try pairing your distressed denim with floral and heels for a feminine touch.


This post is in partnership with Old Navy


Labels: , , , , , , ,