Four Seasons Westlake Village Wellness Packages

IMG_7450

top // similar skirt // hat // similar shoes

Happy Monday!! A few weeks ago my family and I did a weekend getaway at the Four Seasons Westlake Village for some rest and relaxation. My husband and I were both in need of a little break where we could unwind and recharge.  It was the perfect opportunity for me to check out their new 'Taste Of Wellness' package.

IMG_6917

If you guys didn't know,  Four Seasons Westlake Village has 3 different wellness packages to cater to your needs. I chose the 'Relax & Recharge' package which includes a beautiful lunch from the living menu, access to their daily group exercise, somadome meditation (i'll explain a little later), tranquility massage and a 'life & balance' consultation.

IMG_7392 IMG_7097

My first stop was to the spa for my tranquility massage. Let me just start by saying that I am absolutely not ashamed to admit that I fell asleep and drooled. I literally couldn't feel my legs when my massage was done and over with. For 50 minutes, I completely forgot about deadlines, projects, to do lists and bills... I wasn't a wife or a mom who needed to cook and clean. For those wonderful 50 minutes of my life, I was just me getting the most relaxing massage.

IMG_7108 IMG_7381 IMG_7109

The next morning I returned to the spa area to try out the somadome meditation. I never tried anything like this and was quite interested, you can read about it here. If you're claustrophobic like me, no need to worry as you're not completely closed in. Once inside, you can select exactly what you want from the menu. From there you just sit back and enjoy the light show while listening to the words being spoken from your headphones.
Within minutes you will begin to relax your mind and savor the soothing lights and affirming words.

IMG_7376 unnamed1 unnamed IMG_7530

After my meditation, I headed to the restaurant for lunch. I had such a difficult time selecting my meal as EVERYTHING on the 'living menu' sounded delicious. I went with the ahi poke bowl and ceviche because those two dishes are my absolutely favorite. Everything was made fresh and plated so beautifully. The living menu was specially curated by a dietitian chef to help improve health. Four Seasons Westlake Village also has healthful cooking classes for you and your kids so you can learn to prepare nutritious and delicious meals.

IMG_7534 IMG_7389

The very last thing in my package was the 'life balance consultation' where I met with Dr. Kukoff to talk about the stress in my life and how I can overcome them with practical steps. I never knew how relived I would feel to open up about some of my worries and fears. It was helpful for me to listen to simple and basic solutions.

IMG_7476 IMG_7023

dress // hat // bag // sunnies // sandals

My stay was wonderful and I left feeling relaxed and recharged! I'm so thankful to Four Seasons Westlake Village for having this wellness program because I learned that one great way to relieve stress is to have a healthy body and mind. I can't wait to go back and I hope that you will take advantage of this program as well!




simply x classic was welcomed to Four Seasons Westlake Village as a guest to experience the wellness program.  My opinions is as always, my own. 




Labels: , , , ,