Holding On To Summer With Payless

simplyxclassic, lwd, cage sandals, payless, budget friendly shoes, summer sandals simplyxclassic, lwd, cage sandals, payless, budget friendly shoes, summer sandals simplyxclassic, lwd, cage sandals, payless, budget friendly shoes, summer sandals simplyxclassic, lwd, cage sandals, payless, budget friendly shoes, summer sandals simplyxclassic, lwd, cage sandals, payless, budget friendly shoes, summer sandals simplyxclassic, lwd, cage sandals, payless, budget friendly shoes, summer sandals

dress // heels c/o // bag // sunnies // watch

Summer is coming to a close but since I live in Southern California, I can get away with wearing my favorite sandals a little longer. I have been loving the caged sandal trend - are you guys on board with it? If not, here's an affordable pair from Payless. I really love the nude color and the easy to slip on sling-back style. I think these heels are so sexy and are guaranteed to turn heads. They are super comfortable. I could wear them all day long! If you love neutrals, you'll love the black pair too!
BTW, this is my current favorite white dress. I think it's perfect for transitioning into fall - I can totally see myself wearing them with a scarf, beret and booties when the weather gets colder. Also comes in 2 other print colors.


This post is in partnership with Payless Shoesource




Labels: , , , , ,