Summer Lovin'


This post is sponsored by thinkThin┬«

IMG_86141

Summer is finally here, and I'm ready to soak up all of the sun!

One thing we love doing during the summer is a staycation. As much as we love to travel, we find ourselves needing a vacation after our vacation. Traveling is exhausting, especially with a toddler. Sometimes it's nice to avoid the security lines at the airport and discover little gems in your own neighborhood. This is why my husband and I treat ourselves to 2 nights at a local hotel. It's really nice to sit back and have someone else make the beds, cook and wash the dishes!  Plus, we don't have to feel guilty about spending a ton of money.  It's a guilt-free vacation! 

IMG_8447

We love taking advantage of all of the wonderful amenities that cater to all of our needs.  My husband loves the rec room and gym, while I love lounging at the spa. Of course the three of us will come back together at our favorite spot:  the pool!

"I'll race you, mommy!!!"

IMG_8475 IMG_8519

As I mentioned above, one of my favorite things about staycations is discovering new places in my own neighborhood, and I'm always amazed at all of the wonderful and beautiful hotels in our area. It's a great opportunity to become a tourist. My husband and I have found several favorite restaurants and date spots through staycations.

IMG_8533

Of course, the one thing I always pack with me on any staycation are my guilt-free thinkThin┬« Protein & Fiber bars. They're not only super yummy, but also loaded with nutrition.  They're a great snack to have in your bag when you're out discovering new places and playing tourists.  My favorite so far is the Chocolate Almond Brownie. With only 150 calories, it tastes good and keeps me satisfied!

IMG_8412

So tell me what your plans are this summer and if you're doing any staycations. Can't wait to read your thoughts!


Protein helps fuel a full, energetic life. And good nutrition should always be delicious. That's why thinkThin® products are packed with protein and come in a variety of decadent flavors.
https://www.facebook.com/thinkproducts

473272-2

Labels: , ,