What I'm Keeping From The Nordstrom Sale!

I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about the #nsale but I just wanted to share with you the items I am personally keeping and would recommend to you. I made several purchases online and in-store on more than one occasion but after my at home try-on sessions and weeding out the bad, I narrowed down my choices to the items below.

You only have a week left to get these items on sale before they go back to regular price! I realize that a lot of things are sold out online but I recommend you calling your local stores or going to the store because you may end up getting lucky! Even if your size is sold out, I would just buy it in a different size and exchange it when they restock because most likely Nordstrom will restock soon.

IMG_9201
IMG_9197

Lace Trim Dress
Sale: $59.90
After Sale: $89.00

I am in LOVE with this dress. SO much so that I ordered the same style in the red floral print.. It also comes in a blue floral print version too. I really like the loose flow of the dress and I appreciate the 3/4 sleeves. I think it's a great transitional dress! As far as sizing, I think it's a pretty safe dress that you can get your regular size or go one size down since it's loose fitting.

IMG_9206

Trio Crossbody Bag
Sale: $165.90
After Sale: $248.00

I was walking out of the store when this bag caught my eye. It looked so similar to the Celine Trio bag that for the split second I thought, "when did Nordstrom start carrying Celine bags?!?!" It's actually a beautiful bag by Marc Jacobs which i'm sure is inspired by the Trio Bag b/c the design is pretty much the same. It comes in 4 great colors: this cement color, black, off-white and burgundy. Make sure you get your hands on this color before it sells out!

IMG_9203

Wool Beret
Sale: $17.90
After Sale: $28.00

I tried this beret on so many times on multiple trips because I just couldn't decide if I liked it or not.. I finally ended up getting it because I knew I'd regret it after the sale. I'm happy I did because I'm kinda obsessed now. I can't wait to wear this in the fall! This beret comes in 6 great colors and I just ordered the cream color as well.

IMG_9168

Tie Neck Blouse
Sale: $51.90
After Sale: $79.00

Y'all know me and my obsession with anything tie and bow related.. I just couldn't pass this up. I can see myself wearing this to death come fall / winter!

IMG_9210 IMG_9212

Deep V Sweater
Sale: $33.90
After Sale: $52.00

This sweater is so soft and cozy. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it but it's actually very flattering on. I love wearing it off the shoulder! It comes in 4 great colors and you can def. go down in size on this one as it's pretty loose fitting.

IMG_9193 IMG_9195

Faux Leather Jacket
Sale: $64.90
After Sale: $98.00

This is one of those perfect jackets that fits like a glove. I love the fit, style and cut so much. The color is a beautiful camel color which will be great for fall. If you can get your hands on this jacket, get it!

IMG_9173 IMG_9174

Textured Elbow Sleeve Dress
Sale: $49.90
After Sale: $79.00

This is one of those comfortable thick dresses great for fall/winter. I can see myself wearing this with tights, with knee high boots, ankle boots... I love it so much, I ordered it in the black color as well. It fits pretty tts and it is slightly a-line.

IMG_9182 IMG_9183

Plaid Shirt
Sale: $31.90
After Sale: $48.00

What's fall without a plaid shirt? Usually I stick to red plaids but I opted for this green color and I'm so happy I did because I really love the olive color in my wardrobe. It's very soft and tts. Comes in 2 other colors, blue plaid and red plaid.

IMG_9214 IMG_9217

Corduroy Skirt
Sale: $33.90
After Sale: $52.00

I've always wanted a camel colored corduroy skirt for fall. It's so fall appropriate and something about it screams, 'back to school'. I'm not in love with the bulky front pockets so this may end up going back to the store - still debating but for the most part, it's great quality and fit.

IMG_9187 IMG_9190

Long Cardigan
Sale: $87.90
After Sale: $148.00

I got this charcoal grey long cardigan for all those days I plan to curl up on the couch during the cold winter months. I know my lighting is terrible so you can't see the beautiful texture and cable knit - but it's chunky and warm. Currently stalking the website to restock the cream color because I want that one too!

IMG_9170

Tie Neck Lace Shell
Sale: $65.90
After Sale: $99.00

This shell is just so perfect for me. It has everything I love - it's cream, lace, has a bow. What more can I ask for? Definitely will be wearing this a lot! The bow is already tied for you so you don't have to worry about having an ugly bow. Fits tts.

IMG_9223 IMG_9225

Olive Green Corduroy Skirt
Sale: $33.90
After Sale: $52.00

I think Olive green is such a color staple for your fall wardrobe. I will definitely be keeping this corduroy skirt. I like that the pockets are flat and on the side and not bulky like the camel corduroy skirt I showed above. This skirt is very soft and the material is flexible making it comfortable to wear. Because this is from the juniors department, I recommend sizing up.

IMG_9180

Floral Plum Dress
Sale: $51.90
After Sale: $76.00

Who says you can't wear floral during fall? This is a beautiful plum burgundy color. This dress is cut so nicely that it slims your mid-section. I'm not kidding, it's super flattering on. It's a faux wrap dress meaning, it looks like a wrap dress but it's already stitched in place so you don't have to pull and tug.






SaveSaveSaveSave

Labels: , , , ,