BIG SALE!! Falling For Old Navy

simplyxclassic, old navy, fall styles, huge sale, shopping, blogger, fashion, mommy blogger, orange county, lifestyle blogger

My favorite season is finally here and I'm so excited to partner with Old Navy and talk about their big toddler sale that starts tomorrow! Mark your calendars and put an alarm on your phone because everything is going to be up to 50% off!

simplyxclassic, old navy, fall styles, huge sale, shopping, blogger, fashion, mommy blogger, orange county, lifestyle blogger

Rylie loves wearing dresses. I guess she takes after me in that area. I was so excited when Rylie's favorite spring and summer dress was updated for cooler temperatures with longer sleeves and fall colors. This dress comes in 6 beautiful colors and you better believe we also got the grey and navy blue colors as well. It's currently $22.94 but keep and eye out for tomorrow! I really like the back scoop detail and the deep burgundy color. The booties are $26.94 and fit true to size. I love the side zipper making them easy to slip on and off.

simplyxclassic, old navy, fall styles, huge sale, shopping, blogger, fashion, mommy blogger, orange county, lifestyle blogger simplyxclassic, old navy, fall styles, huge sale, shopping, blogger, fashion, mommy blogger, orange county, lifestyle blogger

I've been a fan of easy slip on dresses lately so finding this dress for myself was perfect! I appreciate the lining!!! It fits true to size but you could go down a size since it's a flowy a-line. This dress also comes in a beautiful grey color and is priced at $36.94

simplyxclassic, old navy, fall styles, huge sale, shopping, blogger, fashion, mommy blogger, orange county, lifestyle blogger simplyxclassic, old navy, fall styles, huge sale, shopping, blogger, fashion, mommy blogger, orange county, lifestyle blogger simplyxclassic, old navy, fall styles, huge sale, shopping, blogger, fashion, mommy blogger, orange county, lifestyle blogger simplyxclassic, old navy, fall styles, huge sale, shopping, blogger, fashion, mommy blogger, orange county, lifestyle blogger,

my outfit: dress // booties // bag // sunnies
Rylie's outfit: dress // booties

I have always been a huge fan of Old Navy because of their relatable styles and affordable prices so of course I'm excited to take advantage of this sale to prepare for the new season! Hurry now to Old Navy and start adding things to your shopping cart! My cart is packed and I can't wait to hit "check out" when the sale starts!



This Post is in Partnership with Old Navy



Labels: , , , , ,