Get Fashionable with Papyrus x Lela Rose

simplyxclassic, lela rose, papyrus, nyfw, fashion blogger

Hey Everyone!
Today I'm so excited to talk about a beautiful collaboration between Papyrus and Lela Rose. I'm sure you've all heard of Papyrus and their gorgeous high-quality greeting cards for all occasions but did you know that they're also involved with NYFW? It's true! Papyrus has been a part of Fashion Week for the last 9 years and this year they decided to partner with top fashion designer, Lela Rose. I'm so happy to share with you a few of the cards she designed as well as gift tags & bags!

simplyxclassic, lela rose, papyrus, nyfw, fashion blogger simplyxclassic, lela rose, papyrus, nyfw, fashion blogger simplyxclassic, lela rose, papyrus, nyfw, fashion blogger simplyxclassic, lela rose, papyrus, nyfw, fashion blogger simplyxclassic, lela rose, papyrus, nyfw, fashion blogger

greeting cards // gift tags // gift bags
my outfit: cropped sweater // dress // flats // sunnies

How amazing are these cards? I have always been a huge fan of Lela Rose and her pretty and feminine designs. They're right up my alley and I am swooning over these dresses! You can be sure that these cards are excellent quality. Papyrus's collection is definitely at premium level where everything is like a piece of artwork. I can't wait to send these fashionable cards out to my fashionable girlfriends!



In partnership with Papyrus x Lela Rose




Labels: , , , , , ,