Style: Summer Sale!

simplyxclassic, anthropologie sale, anthro dress, blogger, teal summer dress, shopping, fashion simplyxclassic, anthropologie sale, anthro dress, blogger, teal summer dress, shopping, fashion, gucci bag simplyxclassic, anthropologie sale, anthro dress, blogger, teal summer dress, shopping, fashion


dress on sale now! // similar heels // bag // sunnies

Hey everyone!
I am loving this teal colored dress and I love even more that I got this dress on sale!
I'm currently in Oahu right now enjoying the beautiful weather and spending time with my family. This is a much needed break! I hope to return to the blog next week refreshed and full of new inspirations. That's the hope, if that actually happens is another story. Ha!
Below I linked a few other items that are currently on sale!



Labels: , , , , , ,