Weekend Goals

simplyxclassic, travel blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, weekend goals, orange county, beauty blogger simplyxclassic, travel blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, weekend goals, orange county, beauty blogger simplyxclassic, travel blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, weekend goals, orange county, beauty blogger simplyxclassic, travel blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, weekend goals, orange county, beauty blogger simplyxclassic, travel blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, weekend goals, orange county, beauty blogger simplyxclassic, travel blogger, fashion blogger, mommy blogger, weekend goals, orange county, beauty blogger


similar top // skirt // hat // sunnies

Happy Friday everyone!
The weekend is finally here and I'm setting a few goals for myself!

1. I will go grocery shopping - The last few days we've been eating out and the majority has been unhealthy choices because I haven't had time to go to the market but this weekend, I will FORCE MYSELF TO GO!

2. I will clean out Rylie's closet.. Homegirl has so many clothes and not enough hangers! Plus she's growing daily so it's time to empty out the clothes that are too small and re-organize!

3. I will ship out the mail that's been sitting on my bedroom floor this entire week!

This is such a small list but each one requires me to stop being a lazy bum which is kinda hard haha. I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll see you back here next week!



Labels: , , ,