High Style with Reebok

IMG_7521 IMG_7477 IMG_7515 IMG_7497 IMG_7503 IMG_7553


vest // leggings // shoes

With the Holidays just around the corner I'm stepping up my fitness game. You all know how much I love to eat which only means I need to workout twice as much to burn all of the Halloween candy calories. I always feel like you should look cute when working out which is why i'm excited to partner with Reebok for the next few months. I'm absolutely loving their fun and fashionable collection right now and I hope you have the chance to check em out!

Let me start with how much I LOVE these sneakers! They are SUPER comfortable! I can wear these all day long without any issues. I really appreciate the breathable mesh top and how there is so much support around the foot. These have been my go-to sneakers!

First of all, how fun are these leggings? Besides being so cute, they also offer a lot of support by having a higher waist band. As a young mom who has had a c-section, I can't even tell you how much this is needed when working out. High waist skirts, pants, shorts, high waisted everything has been the biggest trend lately so it's nice to see that trend make its way into alethic wear - plus it's just so flattering on!

I really like the 100% cotton vest and how I can just throw it on in the morning if it's a little chilly. It's light-weight but will keep you warm and comfortable during any weather. The asymmetrical zipper is a nice fashionable touch and I love the speedwick technology that helps you stay cool and dry.




This post is in partnership with Reebok




Labels: , , , ,