My favorite Handbag, SALE ALERT!

simplyxclassic, henri bendel uptown satchel, red bag, striped off the shoulder top, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, henri bendel uptown satchel, red bag, striped off the shoulder top, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, henri bendel uptown satchel, red bag, striped off the shoulder top, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, henri bendel uptown satchel, red bag, striped off the shoulder top, fashion blogger, orange county simplyxclassic, henri bendel uptown satchel, red bag, striped off the shoulder top, fashion blogger, orange county

similar top and here // pants // heels // bag currently 20% off!! // necklace

I've been loving this beautiful satchel lately. I think it's the perfect shape to fit all of my essentials and I really like the simple and classic design. Right now this bag is currently 20% off. There are other great handbags on the site so be sure to take advantage of this sale!







Labels: , , , ,