Rainy Days with Joules

IMG_8296 IMG_8234 IMG_8287 IMG_8231 IMG_8260


The light rain shower over the weekend was welcomed as I was so excited to wear my new raincoat and rain boots from Joules. Even though the weather may not always be sunny and beautiful, you can always look stylish and classic even during the gloomy days.

I am loving the lime yellow color of this waterproof coat and I really like the grey and white stripe lining. I would even wear this jacket if it didn't rain. My boots are light which is why I love them! I found that other rain boots are heavy thus making them hard to walk in. The stripe design on the back of the boots adds a stylish touch. Shop the Joules collection and don't forget to use code RAINY20 for 20% off your full priced items.



In partnership with Joules

Labels: , , , , ,