STYLE: Fall White Dress, Plaid Shirt and Utility jacket

simplyxclassic, fall, olive green utility jacket, white dress, plaid shirt, blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, simplyxclassic, fall, olive green utility jacket, white dress, plaid shirt, blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, simplyxclassic, fall, olive green utility jacket, white dress, plaid shirt, blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, simplyxclassic, fall, olive green utility jacket, white dress, plaid shirt, blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, simplyxclassic, fall, olive green utility jacket, white dress, plaid shirt, blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle, simplyxclassic, fall, olive green utility jacket, white dress, plaid shirt, blogger, fashion, orange county, lifestyle,

dress // jacket // plaid shirt // similar mules // sunnies // watch // bag

It's finally starting to feel like fall here in SoCal and I'm happy about that. This time of year is always so stupidly hard for me because I see everyone dressing so cute in their fall clothes via social media and I'm still wearing shorts and summer clothes because it's in the 90's! But today, today it felt like fall.

I think utility jackets are a fall staple! If you don't have one in your closet, you need one stat! I have the one from jcrew but I honestly don't like it very much. It's too stiff and hard to wear - plus I feel like it's not very flattering on because it gives no shape. This one I'm wearing in the photos above is really nice! It's soft and there are drawstrings to help adjust the shape of the jacket. Best part is, it's under $100! I added a $69 red plaid shirt around my waist because I just felt like I needed a little fall color. Tis the season for plaids!




Labels: , , , ,