STYLE: Silky Pink Off The Shoulder Top & Bow Flats

simplyxclassic, silky pink off the shoulder top, dusty rose top, blogger, fashion blogger,
simplyxclassic, silky pink off the shoulder top, dusty rose top, blogger, fashion blogger, simplyxclassic, silky pink off the shoulder top, dusty rose top, blogger, fashion blogger, simplyxclassic, silky pink off the shoulder top, dusty rose top, blogger, fashion blogger,simplyxclassic, silky pink off the shoulder top, dusty rose top, blogger, fashion blogger, IMG_5806 simplyxclassic, silky pink off the shoulder top, dusty rose top, blogger, fashion blogger, simplyxclassic, silky pink off the shoulder top, dusty rose top, blogger, fashion blogger,

top // jeans // flats // bag c/o // sunnies
rings 1 // 2 // 3 // bracelet

This week went by so fast! If you're following me on social media then you know that I took a mini road trip to Joshua Tree with my family. I always feel super excited to go on trips but coming home is so exhausting! Maybe i'm getting too old but as much as I love traveling and sightseeing, I prefer and really really LOVE my own bed!

So I saw this silky ots top the other week and I couldn't wait to wear it! It also comes in a beautiful blue color. I love the way it flows when I walk #gonewiththewindfabulous
These jeans are by far my favorite! I own 3 of them! I'm one of those people who dislike wearing jeans so when I find a pair I love, I buy a lot! For being a bottom-heavy girl, I really like the stretch and the higher waist. They literally feel like I'm wearing leggings. Check em out and give them a try.






Labels: , , , ,