CVS: My Beauty Destination

IMG_7879

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to partner with one of my favorite beauty destinations, CVS. Ever since I was a young teenager CVS was my go-to since they are so conveniently located within a couple of miles from wherever you are. They have always carried the newest beauty products that are affordable and over the years I can't believe how much they have grown and increased their beauty department with product and brands.

My first stop in any store visit is the coupon machine! If you don't have an Extra Care Card, you MUST get one. Trust me when I say that I have personally saved over hundreds of dollars using these coupons. On today's trip, I received a $5 off any $15 purchase coupon! #score

IMG_7884 IMG_7928IMG_7904

I really appreciate that CVS carries all of the top drugstore brands as well as popular international brands such as Bioderma, LaRoche Posay and Vichy. You all know how I feel about my Bioderma products. Some of my favorite skincare brands to purchase from CVS besides the 3 mentioned above are Dermablend, Dr. Hauschka, and RoC. Did you know that some products in the RoC line are comparable to La Mer?

IMG_7900IMG_7973 IMG_7959

One of the best things about shopping at CVS is their beauty sales! Every week there's a new opportunity for your to save money! On top of that, CVS allows you to use manufactures coupons on top of their own coupons which essentially means you double in your savings. Walking through the beauty aisle, my eyes always travel to their brightly covered yellow sale tags. BTW, Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation is one of my favorite base.

IMG_7888 IMG_7899 IMG_7993

I always find my way to the nail display and end up buying a bottle or two. I have to pull myself away from buying every single color.
My personal favorite nail brand is Essie and Sally Hansen.

IMG_8020 IMG_8025IMG_8027

Keep your eyes peeled because CVS always has tables and special/seasonal displays with coupons and complimentary samples! Don't forget to check out their travel size section. These are always so fun since I can test out a product before investing in the full size.

If you're a huge CVS fan like I am, please let me know in the comments and tell me what your favorite drugstore beauty product is.



This post is in partnership with CVS. My opinion is as always, my own.

Labels: , , , ,