Easy Kids Shopping With Mac & Mia

simplyxclassic, monthly box, kids box subscription, kids fashion, toddler fashion, christmas gift idea, gift guide, kids presents, lifestyle blogger, fashion blogger,

Rylie received her first package from Mac & Mia and she was so excited to see what was inside. Have you heard of Mac & Mia? They provide a genius service to busy parents who don't have time to shop or need a little help selecting kids clothes that are in style. They work with several emerging and established brands and hand-select 6-7 high-qulaity pieces according to your style preference. Those items are then delivered straight to your door. You never have to leave the house or spend time online shopping! The best part about it is that you get your own stylist who works 1-on-1 with you (small $20 fee which goes towards your purchase) and you only pay for the items you want to keep. If you don't like it, simply send it back (free shipping). Read their FAQ for more info.

The process is really simple. All you have to do is complete a 5-minute style profile on their website. The profile asks about which brands you like and stores you normally shop for your kids. They also ask preference questions like colors, patterns and if there are any features you want to avoid like buttons or zippers.

IMG_8628

As soon as I requested my box, a personal stylist emailed me to introduce herself and let me know that she was curating our package according to our profile. I have to admit, it was nice having someone else doing all of the work. The clothes came beautifully wrapped along with a few stickers for Rylie and a personalized card from our stylist.

simplyxclassic, monthly box, kids box subscription, kids fashion, toddler fashion, christmas gift idea, gift guide, kids presents, lifestyle blogger, fashion blogger IMG_8591

Rylie couldn't wait to see what was inside!

IMG_8599 simplyxclassic, monthly box, kids box subscription, kids fashion, toddler fashion, christmas gift idea, gift guide, kids presents, lifestyle blogger, fashion blogger IMG_8610 IMG_8613

Outfit #1

How cute is this little bow top and skirt? I really appreciate that our stylist selected pieces that could be mixed and worn together. Rylie wore this same top in her second outfit below.

simplyxclassic, monthly box, kids box subscription, kids fashion, toddler fashion, christmas gift idea, gift guide, kids presents, lifestyle blogger, fashion blogger IMG_8622

Outfit #2
This is my favorite outfit. I wasn't sure if Rylie would wear the vest at first but she ended up loving it! The vest is incredibly soft and warm. I can tell that the quality is A+! Of course Rylie's favorite part about this outfit is the pretty pompom bag which she is obsessed with. Again with the style mixing, I would totally have Rylie wear this vest with Outfit #1 above.

IMG_8787 simplyxclassic, monthly box, kids box subscription, kids fashion, toddler fashion, christmas gift idea, gift guide, kids presents, lifestyle blogger, fashion blogger


Outfit #3

This dress is Rylie's favorite and I like it too! It definitely reminds me of Kate Spade which was one of the brands I mentioned in my profile.

I think our stylist did a great job selecting our items. Both Rylie and I like everything sent to us and I love that 3 outfits were created. As a busy mom I have a hard enough time dressing myself in the morning so it was helpful having outfits already planned out for Rylie.

We can't wait to order our next box and specifically request items for family get togethers for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Definitely check out Mac & Mia and also keep in mind that this would make a great Christmas gift!



This post is in partnership with Mac & Mia

Labels: , , ,