Holiday Haul with Gap Factory

simplyxclassic,gap factory, holiday haul, everyday savings, gap clothes, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic,gap factory, holiday haul, everyday savings, gap clothes, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic,gap factory, holiday haul, everyday savings, gap clothes, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic,gap factory, holiday haul, everyday savings, gap clothes, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic,gap factory, holiday haul, everyday savings, gap clothes, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic,gap factory, holiday haul, everyday savings, gap clothes, blogger, fashion

dress // scarf // rylie's dress // rylie's hat

Next week is Thanksgiving week which means it's time to prepare for the shopping madness beginning with Black Friday! One of my favorite stores to shop at during the Holidays is Gap Factory. If you're a outlet lover like I am then I'm sure you're already familiar with their awesome discounts and deals on everyday styles. It is the perfect place to stock up on cold weather essentials for the entire family! So with that, I'm sharing my #holidayhaul today!

I am loving this cute and comfortable dress that I scored on other week. I love the way it feels on. It's very light-weight and is flattering with the tie around the waist line. I could see myself wearing this dressed up with heels or dressed down with sneakers. Either way, it's a versatile dress that's easy to throw on for any occasion. This dress also comes in a black version which I am seriously considering getting because I love it that much! I styled my dress with a colorful striped scarf for a little fun. Sometimes when I wear one color dresses, I like to accessories with color so I don't look so boring.

For Rylie, I picked out this quilted grey dress with a cute bow on it. She loves pretty and feminine dresses. As a mom, I really like the thickness of the dress and how the quilted fabric will keep her warm during the cold days. Rylie's dress also comes in a pink color as well. I also got Rylie a colorful beanie to add a little fun. If you live in a colder part of the world, you can definitely layer the dress with a turtleneck and tights.

Make sure you check out Gap Factory for their everyday savings. Right now, they're offering 30% off your purchase! There are so many great holiday items and everyday items so have fun shopping!


This post is in partnership with Gap Factory

Labels: , , , , , ,