Layering With Reebok


fitness with reebok, fitness apparel, reebok clothes, IMG_0148 IMG_0214 IMG_0155 IMG_0205 IMG_0151

sports bra // jacket // leggings // backpack // hat // shoes

Today I am sharing my second post with Reebok. If you want to see my first look, click here. One thing I like about Reebok's apparel line is that it's very simple. There's nothing gimmicky or complicated about it. They're all comfortable and made to keep you together while you work out or tend to your day. Though I'm not very big on going to the gym, I do love wearing fitness apparel on a day to day basis because of my lifestyle.

As a mom I am always on the go and I don't have time to fuss. I love layering up by throwing on a sports bra, jacket, some leggings and calling it a day. This sports bra I'm wearing is amazing! When I first saw it, I wasn't sure I would like the zipper front detail but I actually LOVE it! It's very secure-- my ladies aren't going anywhere. I also really like that the length of the bra is longer than normal. I find that most sports bras cut off right underneath the girls but this one goes a little longer, I'd say mid-waist.

My Jacket is lightweight and has adjustable ties so you can give yourself some waist definition. There's an open vent in the back making it easier for you to move around. The design and black and olive green color remind me of a camo print which I think is perfect for this time of year.

Lastly, my leggings are the cherry on the cake. I love how they feel on, seriously like butter on my skin! If you look closely, there are sheer shadow stripes panels. I think the pattern gives the leggings some edge and can be flattering to the eye.

Check out the whole Reebok apparel collection. If you're already shopping for Christmas, I'd definitely recommend Reebok for that fitness loving person in your life.


This post is sponsored by Reebok. My opinions are as always, my own.




Labels: , , , , ,