SALE ALERT -- Simple and Classic with Payless

simplyxclassic, payless heels, cognac block heels, cheap pumps, preppy, bow tie shirt, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, payless heels, cognac block heels, cheap pumps, preppy, bow tie shirt, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, payless heels, cognac block heels, cheap pumps, preppy, bow tie shirt, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, payless heels, cognac block heels, cheap pumps, preppy, bow tie shirt, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, payless heels, cognac block heels, cheap pumps, preppy, bow tie shirt, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, payless heels, cognac block heels, cheap pumps, preppy, bow tie shirt, blogger, fashion

top currently 40% off // shorts currently 25% off, similar shorts // heels // bag, similar bag// sunnies

I'm teaming up with Payless today to bring you a pair of fabulous heels! If you've been following me for a while then you know that I'm pretty simple with my shoes. I like neutral colors and styles that are considered a classic-- which is basically what drew me to this pair! First of all I LOVE the cognac color that complements the fall season. The 3 1/2" thick chunky block heel is a comfort must! These heels also come in black and a dark red. They retail for $34.99 which is a steal!

You all know how obsessed I am with bow ties which is why I'm so excited to tell you that my top is currently 40% off right now! My shorts are a bit expensive but are currently 25% off and totally worth the money. I always invest in a nice pair of dressy black shorts!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is here! I'm so excited to eat and shop! My two favorite things in the world! Haha! #fatty Make sure to check back here on Friday because I'm going to break down all of the best shopping for Black Friday and Cyber Monday!






This post is in partnership with Payless

Labels: , , ,