The Perfect Winter Boots With Payless

simplyxclassic, fur boots, winter boots, weather boots, red coat, red puffer jacket, stripes and plaid, winter style, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, california, payless shoes, paylessforstyle simplyxclassic, fur boots, winter boots, weather boots, red coat, red puffer jacket, stripes and plaid, winter style, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, california, payless shoes, paylessforstyle simplyxclassic, fur boots, winter boots, weather boots, red coat, red puffer jacket, stripes and plaid, winter style, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, california, payless shoes, paylessforstyle simplyxclassic, fur boots, winter boots, weather boots, red coat, red puffer jacket, stripes and plaid, winter style, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, california, payless shoes, paylessforstylesimplyxclassic, fur boots, winter boots, weather boots, red coat, red puffer jacket, stripes and plaid, winter style, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, california, payless shoes, paylessforstyle simplyxclassic, fur boots, winter boots, weather boots, red coat, red puffer jacket, stripes and plaid, winter style, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, california, payless shoes, paylessforstyle simplyxclassic, fur boots, winter boots, weather boots, red coat, red puffer jacket, stripes and plaid, winter style, blogger, fashion blogger, orange county, california, payless shoes, paylessforstyle

boots // similar coat // jeans // top // scarf // sunnies

Winter has finally made it's way to Socal because it's been quite chilly this week! I'm not complaining at all because I LOVE the cold and it gave me the perfect opportunity to wear my new favorite weather boots from Payless. "Boots with the fur... she had the whole club looking at her." hahaha! I always have to sing that song whenever I see these kinds of boots. My boots are currently only $59 dollars #paylessforstyle-- much better for your budget compared to department store brands that start at $150! These boots are perfect for the cold weather and will keep your feet warm and dry. Oh and did I mention how comfortable they are?! If you're between sizes, I would recommend sizing down because they do run a little big. They also come in a black version. If you're in the market for weather boots, I definitely recommend these. I will be wearing these all winter long!

My red fur coat is one of my favorites but is sadly sold out but I was able to find one that's very similar. My grey plaid scarf is a new purchase and I'm so happy with it. It definitely keeps my neck warm and you can't go wrong with plaid!





This post is in partnership with Payless

Labels: , , , , ,