Travel To: Horseshoe Bend With Uniqlo

simplyxclassic, travel to grand canyon, horseshoe bend, uniqlo, travel, blogger simplyxclassic, travel to grand canyon, horseshoe bend, uniqlo, travel, blogger simplyxclassic, travel to grand canyon, horseshoe bend, uniqlo, travel, blogger simplyxclassic, travel to grand canyon, horseshoe bend, uniqlo, travel, blogger simplyxclassic, travel to grand canyon, horseshoe bend, uniqlo, travel, blogger simplyxclassic, travel to grand canyon, horseshoe bend, uniqlo, travel, blogger simplyxclassic, travel to grand canyon, horseshoe bend, uniqlo, travel, blogger

top // sweatshirt // button down shirt // leggings // hiking boots // beanie // backpack

The other week my family and I got on the road for 6 hours to visit the Grand Canyon. Have you ever been? This was my second time visiting and I absolutely loved it! Our first stop was horseshoe bend-- a very popular instagram spot and it was magnificent! Truly a bucket list location and a sight to see in person as photos don't do justice. I was worried and paranoid taking Rylie but she stayed in the hiking carrier for most of the time.

Have you heard of Uniqlo's Heattech line? It's amazing and a must-have for the winter season! Their special fibers trap the moisture produced from our body and converts it to heat! This is the kind of high-tech fashion I love! I'm wearing my 'Heattech Crew Neck T-shirt' under my sweatshirt and it kept me warm and comfortable all day! It comes in several colors and on sale for $9.90!

I also wore my Uniqlo 'Heattech Leggings' which are amazing and perfect for the cold air. These leggings fit like a glove and I couldn't be happier with them! They're thick enough so they don't show your undergarments or your skin but thin enough to move around in. These leggings(and the shirt) also feature argon oil moisturizer for a soft feel. They come in 3 other colors and are currently on sale for $9.90!! If you're planning on going any cold this winter or live in a cold location, I definitely recommend checking out the Heattech Collection at Uniqlo!

Stayed tuned for Part 2 of our trip coming up shortly!





This post is in partnership with Uniqlo

Labels: , , , , ,