Travel To: Marina Del Rey

IMG_8475a

The other week my family and I did a weekend getaway at The Marina Del Rey Hotel.
I was a little disappointed we went on a rainy and gloomy weekend but it's ok because I enjoyed the beautiful lobby decor! Everything was modern, colorful but still keeping with the California cool vibes. It made the gloomy weather brighter!

IMG_8147 IMG_8080

skirt

We had the most amazing view of the marinas!

IMG_8154

A lovely welcome from the staff.

IMG_8096

Of course the firs thing Rylie does is check out the bed!
(I don't blame her)

IMG_8407

Beautiful and high-qulaity products from Molton Brown

IMG_8114

I love their colorful decor!

IMG_8130 IMG_8155 IMG_8426 IMG_8216 IMG_8300
IMG_8454 IMG_8569

Delicious lunch at SALT

IMG_8575 IMG_8549

How clever!! They have the coordinates of their location printed on the floor!

IMG_8518 IMG_8439

dress // boots // hat

We all need a getaway from time to time and I'm so happy we were able to leave the laundry, to-do lists and just kick back and relax. We love LA but rarely come so it was a nice change from the OC suburbs. The Marina Del Rey hotel is a short drive to the best shopping at 3rd Street Promenade and a shorter drive to Venice Beach. I couldn't have asked for a better location! I can't wait to visit again!


simply x classic was welcomed to The Marina Del Rey Hotel as a guest. My opinions is as always, my own.





Labels: , , , ,