simplyxclassic, ootd, fashion blogger, casual outfit, lace up top, striped top, old navy, distressed denim, utility jacket simplyxclassic, ootd, fashion blogger, casual outfit, lace up top, striped top, old navy, distressed denim, utility jacket simplyxclassic, ootd, fashion blogger, casual outfit, lace up top, striped top, old navy, distressed denim, utility jacket simplyxclassic, ootd, fashion blogger, casual outfit, lace up top, striped top, old navy, distressed denim, utility jacket

$15 lace up top // $69 utility jacket // similar jeans // bag // sneakers

Happy Hump Day!
The holidays bring out so many pretty dresses but I love wearing my denim and stripe tees! I am loving this striped lace up top that is currently only $15-- so much so that I also got it in black! This utility jacket is a favorite of mine! I seriously throw it on almost everyday! It's so versatile! Don't believe me? See how I dressed it up here!


Labels: , , , ,