Christmas Lace Ups with Payless

simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, holiday style, christmas outfit, lifestyle blogger, fashion, style, orange county, payless heels, payless shoes, red heels, lace up heels IMG_1339simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, holiday style, christmas outfit, lifestyle blogger, fashion, style, orange county, payless heels, payless shoes, red heels, lace up heels IMG_1153 simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, holiday style, christmas outfit, lifestyle blogger, fashion, style, orange county, payless heels, payless shoes, red heels, lace up heels simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, holiday style, christmas outfit, lifestyle blogger, fashion, style, orange county, payless heels, payless shoes, red heels, lace up heels simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, holiday style, christmas outfit, lifestyle blogger, fashion, style, orange county, payless heels, payless shoes, red heels, lace up heels simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, holiday style, christmas outfit, lifestyle blogger, fashion, style, orange county, payless heels, payless shoes, red heels, lace up heels

christmas banner here
top, similar here // similar skirt here and here // heels // similar belt here and here
rylie's dress // shoes

Christmas is just around the corner and I haven't even started my gift list! #yikes! I'll be one of those crazy women running around the day before Christmas buying up the entire mall but at least I'll be appropriately dressed for the holidays!

Today I'm partnering with Payless again to share with you my fabulous holiday shoes (See my other awesome shoe posts here and here)! If you don't own a pair of red heels, now is the perfect time to get em because nothing says, "merry christmas" quite like a beautiful pair of red heels!

I picked out these lace up heels-- what can I say, it was love at first sight! They were practically calling out to me, begging me to add them to my cart! I love them so much and YOU GUYS! They are on MAJOR SALE RIGHT NOW! They're only $10!! You CAN NOT BEAT THAT! These heels also come in a black color as well as an option for regular and wide.

For Rylie, I picked out these cute bow maryjanes. They're easy to slip on and off with the velcro strap. Currently they are on sale for $15 and these come in a black color option as well.

Thanks to Payless, my holiday shoefie days are a covered! If I were you, I'd be running to a store near you or to their website!





This post is in partnership with Payless.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,