simplyxclassic, blue velvet dress, body con dress, holiday dress, christmas outfit, how to wear velvet, simplyxclassic, blue velvet dress, body con dress, holiday dress, christmas outfit, how to wear velvet simplyxclassic, blue velvet dress, body con dress, holiday dress, christmas outfit, how to wear velvet, jewel clutch simplyxclassic, blue velvet dress, body con dress, holiday dress, christmas outfit, how to wear velvet simplyxclassic, blue velvet dress, body con dress, holiday dress, christmas outfit, how to wear velvet simplyxclassic, blue velvet dress, body con dress, holiday dress, christmas outfit, how to wear velvet


dress // heels // clutch

I never though I would wear a bodycon dress! So what made me purchase this dress? Truthfully, I feel in love with the beautiful sapphire blue color. When I received the dress in the mail I thought for sure I would hate it because I didn't think it would be flattering to my body. I hope I don't sound conceited but I actually thought it was flattering! What do you think?
I also linked a few other velvet dresses similar to mine.

How fab is this clutch!? I've always wanted a jeweled bedazzled clutch and I finally found one that isn't cheesy looking! I think this will be perfect for the holidays!

And lastly, I love metallic heels! My silver shoes are so perfect for a fancy occasion but I can see my self dressing them down with a pair of jeans!




Labels: , , , , , ,