STYLE: Mommy & Me Gold and Black Holiday Look

simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, fashion, style, ootd, holiday style, holiday glam, gold and black, mommy and me fashion IMG_2307 simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, fashion, style, ootd, holiday style, holiday glam, gold and black, mommy and me fashion simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, fashion, style, ootd, holiday style, holiday glam, gold and black, mommy and me fashion simplyxclassic, mommy blogger, fashion, style, ootd, holiday style, holiday glam, gold and black, mommy and me fashion

top // skirt // heels // similar necklace // sunnies
Rylie's top // dress

Christmas is just around the corner and I'm so excited! Last year was the first year Rylie was able to experience present opening-- I can honestly say, she enjoyed it! I can't wait to see her face as she opens her gift this year!

I love gold on the regular, but I love the color even more during the holidays! I don't know what it is but I feel like metallics just fit in with the holiday season! This gold skirt has been a favorite of mine recently! It's absolutely flattering with the flared circle style and I love the elastic waist! I don't have to feel guilty about that extra taco I shouldn't have eaten. haha. My Sweater from last year but it's a classic black crew neck that comes back every fall/winter!

Can we talk about how cute the elephant print is on Rylie's dress? I die! She really loves the print as well which I'm pleased about b/c the girl is starting to get picky about what she wear! Can we say diva in the making?



Labels: , , , , , ,