The Perfect #NYE Sequin Dress

simplyxclassic, perfect #nye sequin dress, new years eve, glam, holiday dress, what to wear for new years eve, sequin dress, utility jacket, valentino bag simplyxclassic, perfect #nye sequin dress, new years eve, glam, holiday dress, what to wear for new years eve, sequin dress, utility jacket, valentino bag simplyxclassic, perfect #nye sequin dress, new years eve, glam, holiday dress, what to wear for new years eve, sequin dress, utility jacket, valentino bag simplyxclassic, perfect #nye sequin dress, new years eve, glam, holiday dress, what to wear for new years eve, sequin dress, utility jacket, valentino bag simplyxclassic, perfect #nye sequin dress, new years eve, glam, holiday dress, what to wear for new years eve, sequin dress, utility jacket, valentino bag simplyxclassic, perfect #nye sequin dress, new years eve, glam, holiday dress, what to wear for new years eve, sequin dress, utility jacket, valentino bag simplyxclassic, perfect #nye sequin dress, new years eve, glam, holiday dress, what to wear for new years eve, sequin dress, utility jacket, valentino bag

dress // jacket // faux fur // bag in black and beige // sunnies // similar heels
similar bracelet here, here and here





I absolutely LOVE sequins! If I could wear sequins everyday without looking like I'm doing the morning walk of shame, I would totally wear it! I own a few sequin dresses and this one is hands down my FAVORITE one oh and did I mention that it's on sale?! #score

The sequins on this dress are so nice, my photos don't do justice. The dress has a little bit of weight to it but that just goes to show that the quality is really good. The only negative thing about this dress is that the side slit is way too high. It goes all the way up to my upper thigh so I had to use safety pins and fashion tape to seal most of it off. Regardless of the high slit, i'm still keeping it because my make shift "slit closer" works for me and I just can't get over how fabulous this dress is!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,