STYLE: Peachy Blush Feather Top

simplyxclassic, peachy blush feather top, pink, feather tank, spring, utility jacket, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, peachy blush feather top, pink, feather tank, spring, utility jacket, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, peachy blush feather top, pink, feather tank, spring, utility jacket, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, peachy blush feather top, pink, feather tank, spring, utility jacket, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, peachy blush feather top, pink, feather tank, spring, utility jacket, blogger, fashion simplyxclassic, peachy blush feather top, pink, feather tank, spring, utility jacket, blogger, fashion

top // utility jacket // similar jeans // heels // belt

Hello 2017!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful new years eve and day!
I spent most of the evening watching netflix alone while Rylie slept since hubs was scheduled to work. Totally not a big deal because I'm pretty sure I would have done the same thing with my hubs if he was at home! Haha.. This is what I like to call, "old married life."

I know the rest of the country is still in winter mode but I'm just so excited to get out of dark winter colors and slip into something light and airy! Since it's still somewhat chilly here in socal, I'll settle for this beautiful delicate feather top! It's absolutely gorgeous in person, and it comes in a black option as well. I'm wearing my favorite black skinnies that are seriously like leggings and of course my all time closet staple, my utility jacket. In case you haven't noticed, I've been wearing this jacket a lot! It really is a favorite of mine and a piece I recommend.

I don't really have a 2017 blog resolution except for the fact that I want to be more present with my family. Last year I sacrificed a lot of time with my family and friends to work on my blog and I don't want to do that again this year. As important as my blog is to me, my family is far more valuable and the time I have with them is too precious. I don't want to miss out on our time together so I will be taking a step back from full-time blogging. Perhaps taking it down to 1-2 posts a week. If you miss me, you can always catch me via social media. =)

xo



Labels: , , , , ,